As part of the 11th Annual CCGO-CORE Sacramento Drive-In on June 22, 2010, here are the delegates and dignitaries: Mark Magargee (CORE), Jim Arnold (Director, CORE), Tim Parker (CCGO), Ira Ruskin (Assemblymember), Jim Jacobs (Pres. CCGO/CORE), and Peter Hartnett (Sr. Staff in Mr. Ruskin’s office). CCGO is the California Council of Geoscience Organizations. CORE-CCGO presented an environmental award to Mr. Ruskin, Peter Hartnett and Erin Shaw for their work for the passage of AB1188 in 2009, which increase fees to financially stabilize the California Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund. Members of both organizations (CORE and CCGO) benefitted greatly by this bill.
- CORE Supports AB1701 at Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials Committee Hearing
- CORE Succeeds – UST Fund Gets Extra $180M for Two More Years
- CORE statement at Nov. 30, 2011 hearing of California Assembly Committee on Environmental Safety and Toxic Materials
- AB291 On Its Way to the CA Senate Floor
- 11th Annual CCGO-CORE Sacramento Drive-In on June 22, 2010